I went to make a payment on my loan. When I was finished, I found out I could get money today if I wanted.

I was told $197.00. I thought about it and decided to go ahead and do it. I was speaking to one woman only, but the other woman working rudely interupted the conversation not once but several times. At first I asked nicely for her to stop interupting.

She continued any way. Which got me upset. I also had to go multiple times to get different information that could have been told to me in the beginning. After I finally had all the information gathered I was told I would only get $108.00.

Again I was upset. Who wouldn't be after they had been told ine thing and then another. Of course the other lady wanted to mouth off again. I was now even madder since I was lied to and spent half the day gathering the information.

I told her to stfu. Not probably the best thing to say but she wouldn't let other woman talk. Kinda rude so I got rude back. I don't like being lied to and trying to listen to two people talk at the same time.

I am unable to for it confuses and angers me since I couldn't understand. I would like to say I'll not be ever going back to a lying store again not even to finish paying my loan due to the incompitant rude woman that works there ever again as will I be contacting BBB. You have lost several customers as well as I know many who have loans with you.

They won't be in there anymore as well. I hate liars and the woman should be fired for being rude and interupting.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of security finance customer care. Security Finance needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned security finance customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Security Finance.

Comments