This place sends $500.00 checks if you cash you agree to the loan. Think carefully, then sleep on it!!!

I know of several people who are attending college and/or living on very low budgets, and no job history. On of these is my daughter who gets child support and is attending a local tech college here in Springfield. Money got tight and I am recovering from an illness and couldn't help her out. However, I applied and got turned down even though I have a good job, only showed a couple late payments on my credit report!

This smells like a fishy situation for sure, even worse when I see all the complaints. Have to discount most of the positive reviews as they seem to be obvious plants, probably from employees (my opinion).

The office here in Springfield mo was my first turn off as it seemed as if it was just thrown together. I did report this as a possible scam for obvious reasons.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 28, 2016.

Comments

hey everyone check out all the bogus negative replies posted by the always perfect offconsumerpissed!

If All I had to do was to flame everyone all the time then I would have to find a rock to hide under, all that negativity has got to be bad for your stress levels.

to Anonymous #1426367

That is exactly what you did in your comment. Flamer!

Springfield, Missouri, United States #1247021

What! someone checks out bogus things like this, and it upsets you how?

Guess someone needs a life.

offconsumerpissed
Muncie, Indiana, United States #1246984

Hopefully your daughter and grandkids don't grow up to be like you. Gross.

to off***sumer***ed #1247025

actually they are definitely way better than you for sure. Had nothing to say?

So you have to be rude and off topic. At least I take action when I see something that isn't right.